Please submit your music to be considered for promotion On Kendoll Mix Radio and in our Monthly LGBT Music Countdown! All submissions are free and will be considered, but not all tracks will make the countdown.
We do have promotion packages for artist wishing to advertise with us.
Silver Feature – Featured write up and review on KendollMix.com and KendollBrinkleyBrown.com – $50
Gold Feature – Silver + Instagram, Facebook, & Twitter posts to 10k+ followers – $50
Platinum – Gold + Plug on on Kickin’ It With Kendoll – Web Series – $75
Click Here to purchase advertising. To submit your music for consideration and review please follow the submission guidelines below:
- Make sure to put “LGBT ARTIST SUBMISSION” in the subject line.
- Tell us about the artist.
- Tell us about what you are submitting
- Link to music (Soundcloud / Youtube), No Attachments
- Attach professional Artwork. No Selfies allowed.
- How can we reach you? (website, social media links)
- Send submissions to “submissions @ KendollMix.com”
Thanks for submitting!
Kenfolk Entertainment Network receives music, videos and other content from various outlets, record labels, artists, and producers. Due to the volume of content we receive it is impossible for us to determine if the works are authorized by the copyright holder. As such we claim safe harbor under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512. Pursuant to the DMCA, if you are a copyright holder and believe your work is being infringed upon you are required by law to adhere to the following procedure:
DMCA Compliance Policy
It is the policy of Kenfolk Entertainment Network to promptly process and investigate notices of alleged copyright infringement, and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512 (â€œDMCAâ€).
Contents of Notice
The DMCA requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing. When informing the designated agent of an alleged copyright infringement, the complainant must:
(1) Identify the copyrighted work that allegedly has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are involved, please provide a list of the works on that site.
(2) Describe the material that is claimed to be infringing and provide sufficient information to permit Kenfolk Entertainment Network to locate that material.
(3) Provide your contact information, including an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address.
(4) Certify or include a statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that the use of the copyright-protected material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the owner’s agent, or law.
(5) Certify that the information that you have provided Kenfolk Entertainment Network is accurate. The complainant should attest under penalty of perjury that s/he is authorized to enforce the copyrights that have allegedly have been infringed.
(6) Include a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Before the complainants allege an infringement, s/he should consult copyright materials to confirm that the use is, in fact, infringing. The United States Copyright Office provides basic information, online, at http://www.loc.gov/copyright/circs/circ1.html, which can assist one in determining whether an exception or defense, such as fair use, may apply to the use of your copyrighted work.
Pursuant to the DMCA, Kenfolk Entertainment Networkhas designated an agent to receive notification of alleged copyright infringement occurring on Web pages or computer servers. If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed on Kenfolk Entertainment Network, please notify our designated agent, preferably by email, at: kendollmix @ gmail.com